I think you just confirmed that I live under a rock. I love Scott Westerfeld, so it was interesting to read his take on this situation that I hadn't heard about (I had, however, heard about Random House not getting behind the iPad). eBooks will never replace paper versions, at least not in my universe. Elsie can't even read and she already has over 200 books that she will be able to hold in her hands to physically turn the pages. Amazon has officially made me mad.
I think you just confirmed that I live under a rock. I love Scott Westerfeld, so it was interesting to read his take on this situation that I hadn't heard about (I had, however, heard about Random House not getting behind the iPad). eBooks will never replace paper versions, at least not in my universe. Elsie can't even read and she already has over 200 books that she will be able to hold in her hands to physically turn the pages. Amazon has officially made me mad.
ReplyDelete