2.17.2011

rodents don't lie.

i'd just like to recognize that last thursday, i awoke to find at least an inch of snow on my lawn.
today, i'm sporting a t-shirt and capris.
the high for today is 71-degrees.
conversely, a woman not yet willing to be defeated by spring stood in line with me at the satellite courthouse this morning. she was decked out in denial as she waited impatiently to renew her car tag: ugg[ly] boots, complete with a matching fleece hat and vest.
i'm ridiculously cold natured, but plz.

3 comments:

  1. we need to get you a camera for these moments...but you know what's next? the ugg boots and nike shorts...ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I renewed my tags today, too! I mean, out of 28 possible days in the month of February, isn't that a coincidence that we did this on the same day? I had a long-sleeved shirt on, but I left my jacket in the car. Definitely too warm for fleece.

    See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lynde: oh the ugg+nike combo never sleeps--in cold months, they just add leggings. yulch.

    erin: (so i just noticed that your picture + linked name is your name, so that all together it says "hello erin beaver," and i love that)as for the car tag thing, that is kind of crazy. we are like minds, except for that whole you-enjoy-math-thing...

    ReplyDelete