(Artsy Babies Wear Paint, by Michelle Sinclair Colman)
Double entendres and art humor for the under-5 category? priceless. Evidently this is only one in a whole series of witty board books I can't wait to get my hands on, which include: Urban Babies Wear Black, Foodie Babies Wear Bibs, and Rocker Babies Wear Jeans, etc. Perfect for the hipster parent, I wouldn't be shocked to find this in an Urban Outfitter's one day (or maybe here).I was ecstatic to wake up today and find that it was *actually fall* outside. Very likely, I was the only person happy to be walking through the windycold Crestline Village this morning, tucked snugly into the first coat of the season. Boy's being stubborn about getting a pumpkin--always wants to wait til the last minute--but I think I may cave and get one this week. I'm also contemplating a fall wreath, though I don't know if I have the time or skill to make that happen in a manner fitting of my front door. Scrooge McMatt will surely scoff (being the hater of all seasonal holidays that he is), but we'll see what can be found at the HobbyLobby tomorrow...
Here's a great link for a plethora of inspirations for fall door decor:
ReplyDeletehttp://southernhospitalityblog.com/door-decor-fall-linky-party/
Hope today was a fantastic coat day--I thought of you!