10.26.2011

I spent just about all day in craft stores on my day off trying to perfect our Halloween costumes (and make my vision of babydog's costume a reality). I still have a little snipping and stitching to do to finish my little Wookie's utility belt (omgomgomg), but I just finished up my Temperance Brennan garb. While I'm sure I'm supposed to wait until after the parties and holiday to share, I'm just too damn proud of what I managed to create in Word. I feel like I should be able to submit the following as proof as my awesomeness for any library position:

(I'll fold it in the middle and have a front and back.)
If you have no idea what this is, learn.

3 comments:

  1. And Matt is Agent Booth? Belt buckle and all? Please say this is the truth... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is truth.
    he's been wearing the belt ever since it came in the mail! we're about to search huntsville for a narrow fed-style tie and some crazysocks. the party is tonight, so i'll post pictures tomorrow(ish).

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were bones? i love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete